Size from 33m² to 74m²
Cottonwood is a sectional tile complex. with 263 units in total, the complex was build in 2007, about 8 years old. Situated in Midrand, in Erand Gardens extension 83. The complex is on a 30033 m2 land.
- Cottonwood is a fully facebrick unit, a well run, well maintained complex.
- Excellent security. High walls and gates, 24 Hour security patrol as well as ADT suppourt.
- Aesthetics, ambiance and the general upkeep of the complex are a few of the reasons why Cottonwood is one of the well sought after complexes in Midrand.
- Ideal for investors: units in cottonwood, are hardly ever vacant, due to the high demand.
- Amenities include, kids play area, as well as braai areas.
- The complex has two entrances one is located on 5th road, the other Invicta road.
Erand Gardens, Midrand
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Erand Gardens, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag