This immaculate unit is a top floor apartment located in Phoenix View estate. Phoenix View is located just off 14th Street in Noordwyk and is easily accessible from all major routes. The unit is positioned on the most private side of the estate which overlooks a large garden area. The unit offers :
- 2 Spacious bedrooms both of which are fitted with built in cupboards.
- 1 Full bathrooms finished off with modern finishes. (Bathtub and shower).
- The sunlight open plan lounge has porcelain tiled floors. The lounge offers a neat built-in study nook.
- Stylish rosewood finished kitchen with techistone countertops. The kitchen is fitted with a built-in stove and oven and offers space for 3 under counter appliances. The kitchen offers a large serving counter which is ideal as an informal dining area for two.
- Sliding doors lead out from the lounge onto a covered patio which overlooks the beautiful communal complex gardens.
- Single covered carport. The complex offers ample additional parking for visitors.
Phoenix View offers a sense of tranquility like no other with is Chinese style gardens stretched throughout the estate. The estate also offers great security with its 24-hour access controlled gate as well as patrolling guards. Located in the estate is a clubhouse and communal pool for residents to relax.
This property is a great investment not be missed by young families or starters.
To finance the amount of R870 000.00 your bond repayment will be +/-R8917.50 per month and to qualify for the loan you will need to show a gross income of no less than R29 427,75 per month. Transfer costs work on a sliding scale according to the purchase price of the property, in this case, it will be +/-R46 000.00 You will need to have this money available in cash as the banks will not finance this amount with the home loan. The transfer costs in include (A) your tax on the purchase (B) your transferring attorney's fee and (C) the bond registering attorney's fee. Having a 5% - 10% deposit will make the financing process a lot easier.
Carports / Parkings
Phoenix View offers a sense of tranquility like no other with is Chinese style gardens stretched throughout the estate. The estate also offers great security with its 24-hour acce
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Apartments for sale in Noordwyk, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.