This lovely family home is located in The Harrier.The Harrier boasts 3 Bedroom freestanding homes, featuring a private covered patio, built-in-braai, and designer appointed finishes to suit a contemporary lifestyle in Midrand based in Northern Johannesburg.
The Harrier offers excellent security, ensuring the safety of every resident. These systems are monitored by a gatehouse which is permanently manned. Units are large and easy to furnish, adding to the fact that this is not only a sound investment opportunity but also ensures a highly desirable lifestyle.
All units are luxuriously appointed with beautiful designer finishes and fittings. The development is on sale directly from the developers. Cut out the agent and get a premium address at the latest Midrand property for sale. This perfect family home offers :
- 3 Well sized bedrooms all of which are fitted with tiled floors and built in cupboards.
- 2 Neatly finished full bathrooms. The main bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom.
- Large sunlit open plan TV/family lounge with tiled flooring.
- The open plan dining area is positioned just off of the kitchen & TV lounge and offers ample space for a large dining table as well as sideboard.
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone countertops. This stunning kitchen offers space for a double door fridge and space for 2 under counter appliances.
- Slider doors lead out to the covered patio which is perfectly positioned to take in the splendour of the private garden. The patio is fitted with a built-in braai.
- Double automated garage with a door to the yard. The driveway allows additional parking for two vehicles.
- The garden creates a sense of complete privacy while enjoying the patio.
- 24-hour access controlled security complex.
- This property is in immaculate condition. A perfect option for families looking to simply move in and relax.
The perfect environment to raise a family.
To finance the amount of R1 670 000-00 your bond repayment will be +/-R17 117-50 per month and to qualify for the loan you will need to show a gross income of no less than R56 487,75 per month. Transfer costs work on a sliding scale according to the purchase price of the property, in this case it will be +/-R97 000-00 You will need to have this money available in cash as the banks will not finance this amount with the home loan. The transfer costs in include (A) your tax on the purchase (B) your transferring attorney's fee and (C) the bond registering attorney's fee. Having a 5% - 10% deposit will make the financing process a lot easier.
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Freestandings for sale in Noordwyk, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.