Recently renovated, this immaculate property is the perfect place to call home. No expense was spared on the high-end finishes and fittings used during the renovation. The home is centrally located in Vorna Valley with easy access to the highway and all surrounding amenities. The home offers:
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms fitted with tiled floors and built-in cupboards. The main bedroom offers access to the patio which overlooks the garden.
- 2 Stylish bathrooms fitted with frame less shower doors and high-end finishes. The family bathroom offers a shower while the main en suite offers a bathtub and shower.
- The property offers a sunlit open plan living area well sized for a corner couch or sectional couch.
- The sunken dining area is positioned off of the kitchen and offers a great setting for formal dinners with a view of the garden and swimming pool.
- A modern kitchen which offers clean lines and is finished with high gloss cupboards & quartz counter tops. The breakfast nook offers an informal dining area and doubles as a serving counter to the dining area.
- The covered patio overlooks the large garden & swimming pool.
- The Hollywood styled garage offers secured parking for up to 3 vehicles. The paved driveway offers additional visitors parking.
- The property offers a self contained studio styled flatlet fitted with a shower and kitchenette. The versatility of this area allows it to be used as a flatlet or staff accommodation.
- Large rectangular swimming pool centrally located in the garden.
- A large garden with great privacy. The house is located centrally on the property allowing space for additional extensions to the house or flatlet.
- The property is fully walled and fitted with electric fencing and an automated front gate.
- Located a mere 2.8 km from the Mall Of Africa & Waterfall.
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Vorna Valley, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.