3 Bedroom house plus 3 bedroom cottage in Vorna Valley
This home is located in a boomed off street in Vorna Valley (Chris Barnard Street). The property is well suited for someone looking to run an office from home or possibly generate rental income by renting out the cottage on the property. The property is made up of the main house as well as a separate cottage. The features are :
- The main house offers 3 bedrooms all of which are fitted with tiled floors and built in cupboards. The separate cottage offers an additional 3 bedrooms with tiled floors.
- The main house has 2 bathrooms , both of which offer bathtubs with over tub showers. The cottage offers a shower as well as a separate loo.
- A central lounge is located in the main house which has direct access to the swimming pool area. The cottage offers a lounge which looks onto the garden.
- A formal dining area is located in a separate room in the main home.
- The main home is fitted with a basic kitchen while the cottage offers a small kitchenette.
- A large uncovered patio is shared between the main house and the cottage which wraps around the swimming pool.
- The internal space of the double garage has been used to create the 3rd room in the cottage. The remaining area of the garage offers a storage area however is not big enough for a vehicle.
- The paved driveway allows additional parking for multiple vehicles.
- The self contained cottage offers 3 bedrooms , 1 bathrooms with shower and a common living /kitchenette area.
- A full staff accommodation is available on the property in addition to the main house and cottage.
- A swimming pool is centrally located between the house and cottage. The pool is currently drained due to it not being used.
- The property is located within the Vlei View boomed off area in Chris Barnard Street.
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Vorna Valley, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.