This lovely family home is located in Carlswald Meadows. Carlswald Meadows is a sectional title cluster complex which was developed in 2007. This property is in immaculate condition. This perfect family home offers :
- 3 Well sized bedrooms all of which are fitted with laminated floors and built in cupboards.
- 2 Neatly finished full bathrooms. The main bedroom offers a en-suite bathroom.
- Large sunlit open plan TV/family lounge with laminated wooden flooring.
- The open plan dining area is positioned just off of the kitchen & TV lounge and offers ample space for a large dining table as well as side board.
- Modern kitchen with mahogany finish and caesar stone counter tops. This stunning kitchen offers a separate scullery with space for 2 under counter appliances.
-Private, fitted Study off the main living area
- French doors lead out to the covered patio which is perfectly positioned to take in the splendour of the private garden. There is a built in braai in the garden
- Double automated garage with a door to the yard. The driveway allows additional parking for two vehicles.
-A small domestics room can be found behind the garages and it is fitted with a shower and toilet
- The complex offers a communal swimming pool for all residents to make use of.
- The garden is well established and creates a sense of complete privacy while enjoying the patio.
- 24 hour access controlled security complex.
- This property is in immaculate condition. A perfect option for families looking to simply move in and relax.
The perfect environment to raise a family.
To finance the amount of R1 785 000 your bond repayment will be +/-R18 296,25 per month and to qualify for the loan you will need to show a gross income of no less than R60 377,62 per month. Transfer costs work on a sliding scale according to the purchase price of the property, in this case it will be +/-R96 320.00 You will need to have this money available in cash as the banks will not finance this amount with the home loan. The transfer costs in include (A) your tax on the purchase (B) your transferring attorney's fee and (C) the bond registering attorney's fee. Having a 5% - 10% deposit will make the financing process a lot easier.
Study and domestic room has been added to this home
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Carlswald, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.