This lovely home is located in one of the most sought after full tile clusters in Midrand. Monterosso is located Barbet Crescent and allows easy access to all surrounding amenities. This property offers:
- 3 sunlit bedrooms all of which are fitted with built in cupboards and carpeted floors. The main bedroom offers full length mirror finish cupboards.
- 2 neatly finished bathrooms. The family bathroom offers a tub & shower while the main en-suite offers a shower.
- A private lounge/ living area with fire place is located off of the dining area. This room offers great versatility and could be used as a study or additional TV lounge.
- The open plan family lounge offers ample area for a large lounge set. A second private lounge/ living area with fire place is located off of the dining area. This room offers great versatility and could be used as a study or additional TV lounge.
- The open plan dining area is positioned just off of the kitchen.
-The kitchen is elegantly finished with cherry wood and granite counter tops. The kitchen offers a separate scullery with space for 2 under counter appliances as well as a large serving counter.
- A covered patio overlooks the private garden with swimming pool.
- Double automated garage with inter leading door.
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Clusters for sale in Halfway Gardens, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.