This beautiful thatched roof property is located in Vorna Valley however feels like it is in the middle of the Kruger National Park. The home offers a sense of relaxation and privacy. Located less than 2.4km from the Mall Of Africa & Waterfall the location of the property allows ease of access to the surrounding amenities and major highways. The property consists of :
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms all of which offer built in cupboards. The main bedroom is fitted with laminate wooden flooring while the other two bedrooms are carpeted. The main bedroom offers under floor heating and has a private patio overlooking the garden. - Two neat bathrooms as well as a separate guest loo. The family bathroom offers a bath tub while the main ensuite is a full bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Airy open plan family lounge with double volume roof height and a wood burning fire place.
- Open plan dining area positioned off of the the lounge which benefits from the central fire place.
- The original white Formica kitchen is positioned off of the dining area with a large serving area. The kitchen offers space for an under counter appliance and has access to a private court yard.
- French doors open up from the dining area & lounge onto a large covered patio which overlooks the garden. A braai area is positioned just off of the patio.
- The double automated garage is larger than usual allowing ample space for larger vehicles. A separate store room is attached to the garage.
- The paved driveway allows ample space for visitors parking.
- The property offers full staff accommodation.
- Large established private garden.
- The property is fitted with a full alarm system as well as an electric fence along the perimeter wall.
Carports / Parkings
- The property is fitted burglar proofing and trelli doors
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Vorna Valley, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.