This immaculate unit is a second floor apartment located in Phoenix Regent estate. Phoenix Regent is located just off of Platberg Street Noordwyk and is easily accessible from all major routes. The unit offers:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both of which have been fitted with carpeted floors and offer ample built in cupboards. Both bedrooms can comfortably accommodate either double or queen sized bed.
- The apartment offers one bathroom that has been fitted with elegant finishes. The full bathroom offers a bathtub and shower.
- A small study nook has been built in the passage area
- The open plan lounge has been fitted with large porcelain tiles and offers great natural light from the glass sliding doors leading out onto the covered patio.
- The dining room forms part of the open plan living area. The dining area has been tiled and is positioned next to the kitchen.
- Stylish light wood finished kitchen with technostone counter tops. The kitchen is fitted with a built-in stove and oven and offers space for 2 under counter appliances. The kitchen offers a large serving counter which is ideal as an informal dining area for two.
- Sliding doors lead out from the lounge onto a covered balcony which overlooks the manicured complex gardens and offers a wonderful viewpoint for sunset and the surrounding areas.
- Single covered carport with additional visitors parking in the complex
Phoenix Regent 1 Estate, offers a sense of tranquillity like no other with its Chinese style gardens stretched throughout the estate. The estate also offers great security with its 24-hour access controlled gate as well as patrolling guards.
This property is a great investment not to be missed by young families or first-time buyers.
To finance the amount of R849 000.00 your bond repayment will be +/-R8702.25 per month and to qualify for the loan you will need to show a gross income of no less than R28 174,75 per month. Transfer costs work on a sliding scale according to the purchase price of the property, in this case, it will be +/-R46 000.00 You will need to have this money available in cash as the banks will not finance this amount with the home loan. The transfer costs in include (A) your tax on the purchase (B) your transferring attorney's fee and (C) the bond registering attorney's fee. Having a 5% - 10% deposit will make the financing process a lot easier.
Carports / Parkings
Phoenix Regent offers a sense of tranquility like no other with its Chinese style gardens stretched throughout the estate. The estate also offers great security with its 24-hour
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Apartments for sale in Noordwyk, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.