This beautiful home has recently been renovated from top to bottom with high-end finishes, offering an "estate home" feel with the luxury of space associated with free standing homes. Located a mere 2.8 km from the Mall Of Africa & Waterfall the home could not be more centrally located. This stunning home offers :
- 3 Sunlit north facing bedrooms all of which have tiled floors and built in cupboards. The main bedroom offers a sliding door which leads out to a private porch overlooking the garden.
- 2 Glamorous full bathrooms fitted with top end finishes. The main bathroom is an open plan en-suite arrangement adding to the chic feel of the home.
- The home offers a large open plan living area located off of the kitchen and dining area. Located on the northern side of the property the living area is a bright welcoming space for the family.
- Open plan yet slightly staggered off of the living area, the dining area allows space for a large dining table to host elegant dinners.
- The kitchen is finished with high gloss cupboards and quartz counter tops creating a modern yet elegant feel. The central island creates the perfect space for an on-the-go breakfast nook.
- The lounge offers stacking doors which lead out to the large uncovered entertainment patio with braai. This area very easily becomes an extension of the indoor living space when entertaining. The patio offers ample room for an outdoor living arrangement and has a perfect view of the garden.
- Double automated garage with an access door into the front garden.
- The large garden is beautifully established and designed to be as functional as possible. The large 1000m2 stand allow huge potential for further upgrades or extensions to the home such as the addition of a swimming pool, entertainment room or possibly a self contained cottage.
- The home has recently been completely renovated and has not been occupied since the revamp has been completed.
Platinum Residential offers a range of residential properties for those wanting to live in Midrand. Midrand is located between Centurion and Kyalami and is part of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
In 1981, Midrand was established as a municipality, but ceased to be an independent town after local government restructuring that followed the end of apartheid in 1994. Midrand has been...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Vorna Valley, Midrand.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Platinum Residential website is accurate and up to date, Platinum Residential makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.